portforwarding (18088)

yahoorocks
Hello,

Does anyone able to setup the portforwarding of port 18088 of the UI? My cosbench server is sitting behind a firewall and only ssh is allow. I was able to get the portforwarding working but UI display is just a blank page. The X window display is just too slow for me.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Re: portforwarding (18088)

ywang19
Administrator
Yes, in “COSBenchUserGuide.pdf”, section 6 is for FAQ, the item 6.1.1 is for your question.
6.1 General
1.  Is listening on port 19088/18088 configurable, and, if so, how?
Yes; conf/controller‐tomcat‐server.xml specifies the port to be used for the controller, and
driver‐tomcat‐server.xml specifies the port to be used for the driver.