Quantcast

adaptor bundle

birdsview
Hi,

I'm writing an adaptor, and was wondering if you can share the steps to create a bundle. I created two .jar files, one for the auth and one for storage, however none of the drivers can be loaded. Also, it will be helpful for debugging, if the log file has some error messages when a driver doesn't load.

Re: adaptor bundle

ywang19
Administrator
An adapter is actually one OSGi bundle, one new section 10.1 in adaptor development guide is added to explain how to generate it.

10.1 Generate Adaptor Bundle
In Eclipse IDE, to generate the plugins by right clicking the project, and selecting "export... -> Plug-in Development -> Deployable plugins and fragments", and setting the "Directory" to "dist\osgi" folder, then the plugins library will be generated at "dist\osgi\plugins" folder.

Lan, thanks to help identified a few inconsistence in the sample adaptor projects, below are the findings:
i) the folder name "ext" doesn't exist in repository
ii) the bundle names generated are incorrect
iii) the bundle version is incorrect.

Modifications are committed to github, please fetch and merge them.

-Y.G.

Re: adaptor bundle

birdsview
Thank you Yaguang.

For the abc sample adapter, I used "one plus one" bundling mode on the two plugin projects (abcauth and abcstor). Then add both jar files to the config file and start-drivers.sh. It works fine. I haven't tried yet but the "two in one" mode should work too as the manual described.

Thanks,
Lan