Quantcast

Unable to add drivers

rohana1991
I have 2 VMs running cosbench 0.4.1.0.

I want to configure 1st VM as Controller + driver and the 2nd VM as just the driver.
The issue I am facing is, the 1st VM shows the 2nd VMs driver as not alive. I tried using curl on 1st VM and was able to access the 2nd VM without any issues. So VM 2 is surely reachable.
I also tried changing the 2nd VM to run the controller while the 1st ran just the driver. Even in this case I am facing the same issue.

If I try to access the driver url directly I can see that both the drivers are running.
None of my log files show errors.

Here is my controller.conf file

[controller]
drivers = 2
log_level = INFO
log_file = log/system.log
archive_dir = archive

[driver1]
name = driver1
url = http://192.168.144.50:18088/driver

[driver2]
name = driver2
url = http://192.168.144.56:18088/driver

and both my driver.conf's are using their default configs.

Any thoughts on what may be the issue?

Re: Unable to add drivers

rohana1991
The problem was fixed by upgrading to release v.4.2.0