Quantcast

Joyent Manta Adaptor

elijah
I just finished work on a new adaptor for Joyent's Manta Object store: https://github.com/joyent/cosbench-manta.

You may find it of interest for creating a better build system for COSBench in the future because I created the adaptor bundle entirely in Maven using OSGI plugins. This allowed for an easy to repeat build process and for continuous integration.

I also created a Docker image that allows you to run COSBench with the Manta adaptor installed. This may also be of interest to the community for future reuse.

Thanks,
Elijah Zupancic

RE: Joyent Manta Adaptor

ywang19
Administrator

Hi Elijah,

will you push the adaptor into COSBench repository, or just leave it there? To create a maven based build system could be good for COSBench, your repository gave a good example for it, I should have a try.

Also a docker image is a good idea to help easy adopt.

Thanks for those great examples,

-yaguang

You may find it of interest for creating a better build system for COSBench in the future because I created the adaptor bundle entirely in Maven using OSGI plugins. This allowed for an easy to repeat build process and for continuous integration.

I also created a Docker image that allows you to run COSBench with the Manta adaptor installed. This may also be of interest to the community for future reuse.

Thanks,
Elijah Zupancic

http://cosbench.1094679.n5.nabble.com/Joyent-Manta-Adaptor-tp433.html

To start a new topic under cosbench-developer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from COSBench, click here.
NAML