2. get cosbench source code tree by git or downloading the whole zip package.
3. in eclipse, "File -> Import ... -> Existeing Projects into Workspace", and select the root directory to the "dev"
folder in cosbench, then eclipse will recognize and import all plugin projects.
4. after imported, there will be error signs on projects, additional library path configuration should take to resolve
them. "Window -> Preferences -> Plug-in Development -> Target Platform", in "Target definitions", choose the active one,
normally, it's "Running Platform". Selecting "Edit..." button to add required plugins.
5. In COSBench, 3 folders under "dist" folder for plugins should be included: **main**, **osgi** and **osgi\libs**. After added those folders, then apply changes.
6. Those error signs should disappear, then the development environment is ready.
7. After applied modifications on one project, just generate the plugins by right clicking the project, and select "export... -> Plug-in Development -> Deployable plugins and fragments", and set the "Directory" to "dist\osgi" folder. Then the plugins libary will be placed at "dist\osgi\plugins" folder.
8. One script called "pack.cmd" or "pack.sh" could help generate one delivable package by passing it the version number.