How to put object to an exist bucket

AndyMo
Hello COSBencher,

It's me again. Just wonder if we can put an object to an exist bucket, e.g.: mybucket ? Just don't want to there is a number in the bucket name?

Thanks,
Andy

Re: How to put object to an exist bucket

ywang19
Administrator
No, the number in name is used as index to generate workload, it's required.

It's me again. Just wonder if we can put an object to an exist bucket, e.g.: mybucket ? Just don't want to there is a number in the bucket name?

Thanks,
Andy

http://cosbench.1094679.n5.nabble.com/How-to-put-object-to-an-exist-bucket-tp626.html
To start a new topic under cosbench-user, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from COSBench, click here.
NAML

Re: How to put object to an exist bucket

AndyMo
Thanks a lot.

Andy