How to get object like aa/bb/cc/xxxxx/object1

How to get object like aa/bb/cc/xxxxx/object1

AndyMo
Hello All,

Firstly I'd like to thank the inventer of cosbench, you guys did a great job. I like cosbench very much.

Secondly, I have a question about object name.

Normally we create object like:

oprefix1
oprefix2

My question is it possible to create some objects like below:

aa/bb/cc/xxxxxx/object1
aa/bb/cc/yyyyyy/obejct1

which means it is aa/bb/cc is same, but xxxxx, yyyyyy is a group of random number. And object1 could be other names, like object2 ..etc.

Thanks in advanced.

Andy

Re: How to get object like aa/bb/cc/xxxxx/object1

AndyMo
Aha, I found a way by myself:

use something like below:

oprefix=aa/bb/cc/;osuffix=/object1.txt;objects=r(1,10000);

Enjoy it.