Can cosbench support multiple users operation

Can cosbench support multiple users operation

idofwlb
Hi,Have you got a minute?I have two questions to ask you.
1 Only one AK, SK in the S3 configuration file, can cosbench support multiple users operation? If it supports multiple users, how to do?
2 Cosbench now in addition to support the upload objects, get objects, delete the objects, can it  support other interfaces? what is the name of the corresponding interface?
3 I don't speak much english, i can speak chinese?

Re: Can cosbench support multiple users operation

ywang19
Administrator

For question #2, COSBench supports to read/write/delete for containers and objects, one new operator in plan is "list".

For question #3, I can speak chinese too , and COSBench is developped in China. But many users are international, so english is the default language in this mailing list, and I'm using english to answer questions to let others know. sorry if inconvenience.

-Y.G.

Re: Can cosbench support multiple users operation

idofwlb
Thank you very much for answering my questions.I still have some questions:
For question #1,What you said is the serial operation of multiple users, how can I also multiple threads operation of a plurality of users? I tried to start a number of drivers simultaneous operation of multiple users, but the result is the serial.
The user provides a ak/sk list, what method can let multiple threads in order to read the list?