i) this release fixed the "EINPROGRESS" error when testing Ceph through librados adapter.
ii) a race condition issue, which might expose when running workloads back to back, has been resolved.
iii) a performance graph is added as an experimental feature.
- #260: when testing ceph giant through librados adapter, some errors like EINPROGRESS raises
- #254: Mixed Workloads (Read,Write,Delete) cause low read success rate.
- #227: CLI script doesn't show current stage
- #87: [WorkloadConfigurator] Add support for specifying number of drivers and workers-per-driver (extension to #86)
- #5: real-time performance grap
- #221: Dumping of Per driver result
- #210: multiple drivers on the same physical node
- #252: too many open files” errors with filewrite type
- #236: Keystone needs to accept region name as parameter.
- #250: hard to distinguish different operations under the same work item from U
- #238: Working with Ceph 0.87 encountered errors
- #245: Driver not alive
- #240: cosbench is not starting under CentOS