Apply rate limit

revit
This post was updated on .
I use COSBench to benchmark openStack swift. I am looking for a way to define the frequency of the objects I put in container. For example if I already have 3 containers I would like to be able to generate 100 objects in each such that three objects will be created every second.

Re: Frequency of creating objects

revit
hi, just to clarify I was referring to a way to do rate limit. I saw it's an open issue and I wonder if it's resolved.

Re: Frequency of creating objects

ywang19
Administrator
we have an experimental implementation for rate limiting on branch 0.5.0 at https://github.com/intel-cloud/cosbench/commit/ac902f65933354ea75a5202b2470bfa4e13c1450, but be frankly, we don't do much verification on it.